Disclaimer By hosting this portal TicketChoice is only providing a means of communication between individuals wishing to sell event tickets and individuals wishing to purchase those tickets and does not enter into any contractual relationship with potential buyers, is not the owner of the listing or prospective buyers and is not liable in any way to potential buyers for any representations made or information provided to prospective buyers by individuals selling tickets or any other person through the material published on the TicketChoice web site or otherwise. Legal Information Please read this legal information carefully. Your continued use of our web sites constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this notice and the other notices on our web sites. Should you object to any of the conditions in the notices on our web sites your sole option is to immediately cease your use of the web sites. Information on our web sites and in any TicketChoice publication should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or event booking advice. TicketChoice and its related entities responsible for maintaining our web sites and all TicketChoice publications and its directors, officers and agents believe that all information contained within them is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein and TicketChoice and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our web sites or publications. Copyright The subject matter on and accessible from our web sites and publications is copyright. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, TicketChoice grants visitors to the site permission to download copyright material only for private purposes. For reproduction or use of copyright material beyond such use, written permission must be obtained directly from TicketChoice or the relevant copyright owner. If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part. Third party links and advertising Our web sites often include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to web sites operated by third parties. Those third party web sites do not form part of the TicketChoice web sites and are not under the control of or the responsibility of TicketChoice or its related entities. When you link to those web sites you leave our web site and do so entirely at your own risk. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by TicketChoice or its related entities. Policy for Linking to Our Websites Hyperlinks enhance the user's experience by providing easy access to additional information or original source material, whether on the same site or from an external source. For this reason, we value the use of hyperlinks in our content. However, in using hyperlinks, we: 1) Attribute the original source of the hyperlink where it points to third party content.
2) Do not claim ownership or rights to content belonging to other parties. We ask that you observe similar practices when linking to our content. You should be aware that if you do not do this, this may be in breach of our rights or the rights of our licensors or other third parties. Please do: 1) Link to our content directly. We encourage direct links.
2) Comply with all copyright, trade mark or other applicable laws.
3) Use the title or headline of the content to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to that content. Please do not: 1) Attribute a link to TicketChoice content as being a link to your own or someone else's content (for example, use your own logo to link to our content).
2) Attribute a link to our site and then link somewhere else.
3) Frame our content in such a way as to present it as your own or as belonging to anyone other than us or our licensors. Limitation of liability Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Trade Practices Act 1974 or similar legislation of other States or Territories and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, TicketChoice and its related entities exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to: the re-supply of services or payment of the cost of re-supply of services; or the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair. Jurisdiction Your use of this web site and all of our legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and by using our Internet sites you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.